All copyrights reserved with Toucan Travel Promotions. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or manner without the express permission of Toucan Travel Promotions.
The use of information on this website is for consultative purposes only. In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, Toucan Travel Promotions and their employees cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information found on the site.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided solely information purposes, and Toucan Travel Promotions and their employees are not responsible, and cannot be held liable for the content displayed on associated websites.
Any information provided by our customers will only be used as our customers direct. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless we have your permission. We may share aggregated statistical information about the use of our site with our business partners. Such aggregated statistical information does not include any personal information.
Cancellations/ Refunds and Return Policy
In the event of passengers cancelling their reservations, Toucan Travel Promotions shall have the right either to claim the total amount of any deposit paid by such a passenger or to claim any damages suffered by the Company. In accordance with the policy adopted by Tour Operators all over the world, Toucan Travel Promotions reserves the right to cancel any tour before departure, in which event the entire payment will be refunded without any further obligation on the part of the Company. The following cancellation fees which may be imposed unless otherwise stipulated are;
From time of booking until 8 weeks prior to departure – Deposit is forfeited
8 weeks prior - 25% of the invoice
6 weeks prior - 35% of the invoice
4 weeks prior - 50% of the invoice
3 weeks or less - 100% of the invoice
All prices are quoted in rands (ZAR).
There is no delivery policy applicable to this company.
1. This voucher entitles the bearer and their guests to seven nights discounted international accommodation, based on two adults sharing a room at one of our resort hotels, subject to a meal supplement whether taken or not.
2. You should forward the attached Reservation request form only and not the whole voucher, fully completed along with a refundable deposit of R89.00 per person for International and SA holidays, within 30 days to:
Fax No.: 031 324 4051
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the unlikely event we are unable to meet with your request your deposit of R89.00 per person will be refunded to you.
3. This promotional offer may not be exchanged for cash and furthermore, has no cash equivalent either expressed or implied and is made subject to availability of accommodation made available to Toucan Travel Promotions. The company reserves the right to offer an alternative date and venue should your requests be unavailable.
4. This offer is made subject to your overseas airline tickets being booked and issued through Toucan Travel Promotions, however you will be offered preferential flight prices. Should you wish to book elsewhere, use Voyager or a similar program, the company reserves the right to levy a surcharge per person.
5. This offer is made subject to a breakfast and dinner supplement per person per day sharing in a double room in a featured hotel. International Only.
6. The holder of the offer indemnifies the issuing sponsor, Toucan Travel Promotions, and its agents against any claim he/she may have arising out of accommodation provided or made available in terms of this offer.
7. Toucan Travel Promotions cannot be held responsible for any misrepresentation by a third party. These terms and conditions are the only ones and cannot under any circumstances be varied.
8. South Africa Only. The limited self-catering accommodation are available for a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 6 people, subject to a levy and availability. Accommodation is not available during school holidays. Midweeks only (Mon-Fri).
9. Should you decline a confirmation Toucan Travel Promotions’ obligations under the terms of this offer shall be deemed to have been met.
10. The parties consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the KwaZulu Natal Division of the Supreme Courts of South Africa in any dispute arising from or in connection with this agreement, and no such action shall be instituted against any party outside of the jurisdiction of such courts.
11. This offer is based upon prevailing exchange rates at the time of print.
12. The voucher is valid for 1 year from date of issue
Click here to download